We highly recommend using the current version of the Swarm City DApp at https://swarm.city to create new accounts.
Swarm City version 1 was our first draft and is now considered extinct. However, it is still accessible for those who need to use the ARC to SWT conversion tool until we relocate this feature. This version currently has numerous known bugs and issues, and is not being further developed.
Swarm City developers scrapped version 1 and rebuilt a new and improved version 2 that requires their full attention. Please use version 2 at https://swarm.city for optimal DApp performance.
Yes, but at this time, the “cancel deal” functionality isn't live. It has been coded and will be available in the version 2 release.
However, if you're up to the challenge, you can follow the following instructions to manually cancel the deal. This process is quite complex and technical, but will result in a deal cancellation with refunded SWT.
- First, you'll need to locate the dealid for the transaction. Visit etherscan, and search your public wallet address. Click 'input data', click 'convert to ascii', and look for a alphanumeric character string separated by dashes immediately following $; that's your dealid.
- Next, enter the dealfactory address, 0xAd3Eec26E6FEF3bAaa0CeFdCf7172c3E1db546Af, into the'contract tab'. This is the deal factory address for #pioneer. This will change when using other hashtags, and can be found in the 'To:' field from your transaction
- Where it asks for an ABI, paste the ABI
- At the bottom of the page, there should be a drop down menu allowing you to select what you want to do with the contract. Select 'cancelDeal' (or similar). Enter your dealid. Metadata can be ignored
- Click the 'write' button. Make sure you use the same account/private key as the account that made the deal you are canceling
- Check 'internal transactions' in etherscan to verify that the tokens have been returned